- "Exposing the Tangled Webs of Insurance Networks". My guest Dr. Alieta Eck is a health care reformer. She talks about her confrontation with Bernie Sanders during a Senate Health Committee chaired by Senator Rand Paul and Sanders. Dr.Eck explains why Health Insurance Networks are a major problem, creating complexity while obscuring the money trail.
- "Why I'm celebrating the fall of Bill O'Reilly".
- "Americans' Dangerous Lack Of Empathy". Government has little opposition to war because far too many Americans lack empathy. I discuss the reasons why this is a dangerous mindset.
- "Death Cult Media's Lust For War". Brian Williams caused controversy with his outrageous comments about the beautiful missiles that destroyed a Syrian military base. It exposes the reaility that the mainstream media is composed of people who are part of a death cult.
- "Ivanka Trump the Chinese Goddess?" Donald Trump has stated that his daughter Ivanka has influenced his decisions as President. Is her popularity and business interests in China a factor in President Trump's agenda with it's government?
- Then I will be chatting with the one and only Jack Blood. We are going to do an analysis of Donald Trump's Presidency.
- Then on May 1st, "State of Russian relations with the United States post Trump's military action in Syria". I'll be talking to Yuri N. Maltsev, Senior Fellow of the Mises Institute and professor of economics at Carthage College. He worked as an economist on Mikhail Gorbachev's economic reform team before defecting to the United States in 1989.